SPRAY TAN Academy
Become a certified spray tan artist at Norvell University’s Academy sessions.
In-person local, one-on-one, hands-on skills training to fit your needs.
NU Academy sites are located in the salons of select Norvell University Specialists and Ambassadors across the country, so it’s easy to find the industry’s #1 spray tan training program near you!
Sessions are open to individuals who wish to get their first, initial training as a spray tan artist, as well as, experienced handheld artists who wish to enhance their skills.
At completion of online classes and hands-on session you will recieve a Norvell achievement certificate.
Recommended to complete Core Sunless classes prior to Academy session
CORE HANDS-ON SKILLS TRAINING NEAR YOU
The Core session covers every detail of a typical spray tan session from preparation for the session to your final instruction to the customer.
Review of online Core training including:
- Intro to Sunless Tanning & Norvell
- Colorology & The Art of Spray Tanning
- Product Care & Maintenance
Plus spray gun-in-hand, hands-on, one-on-one training led by a professional spray tan artist who teaches proper spray tanning techniques.
MASTER HANDS-ON SKILLS TRAINING NEAR YOU
The Master program includes an assessment of the artist’s current skills and processes as well as skill enhancement training. Each topic will begin with the trainee explaining or demonstrating to the Specialist or Ambassador how they currently manage that topic. The instructor will grade each topic and then discuss or demonstrate ways to enhance that skill.
Plus spray gun-in-hand, hands-on, one-on-one training led by a professional spray tan artist who teaches proper spray tanning techniques and retail product education.
NU ACADEMY FAQS
Beginner Spray Tan Artists: Attend the Core Sunless Hands-On – $149.00
Experienced Spray Tan Artists: Choose the Master Sunless Hands-On – $149.00
Core Sunless and Master Sunless training sessions are a minimum of 60-minutes.
A trainee is permitted to request and pay for more than the initial 60-minute session during a given trip to an NU Academy salon. Extra time will be billed in 30-minute increments at $75.00 per 30-minutes.
- Beginner – Core Sunless
- It is necessary for Trainee to complete the Norvell University Core Sunless spray tanning course (100 series: 101, 102 & 103) – either online or a Live Norvell University event – prior to attending the Core Sunless Hands-On Academy training session.
- Experienced – Master Sunless
- It is necessary for Trainee to complete the Norvell University Core Sunless spray tanning course (100 series: 101, 102 & 103) and the Master Sunless spray tanning course (200 series: 201 & 202) prior to attending the Master Sunless Hands-On Academy training session.
- Each Trainee must have at least 1-year experience as a professional spray tan artist.
Simply complete the registration form and an NU representative will be in contact to assist in scheduling your session.
Bring yourself and a model to spray tan. A model is critical to conduct the training, and the Specialist or Ambassador will be unable to provide the model for the session.
The Specialist or Ambassador will provide all equipment, solution, and any additional related materials to conduct the training session.
The trainee is responsible for all travel expenses related to attending the training session.
The $149 payment for the training session will be collected when the appointment is booked:
- Specialist or Ambassador will charge the Trainee’s credit card $149 + applicable tax when training session is confirmed.
- If Trainee requests additional training time, the cost for the additional time will also be collected when the appointment is booked.
Yes. If, within 14 days of the training session, you are dissatisfied with the training session, the Specialist or Ambassador will offer a make-good session, or 100% refund.
- Core Sunless Hands-On Skills Training Certificate of Achievement
- At the end of the Academy session the Specialist or Ambassador will make you aware that you will receive a follow-up email that will have an online satisfaction survey.
- You must complete and submit the online satisfaction survey to receive your NU Core Sunless Certificate of Achievement after the Academy session.
- Master Sunless Hands-On Skills Training Certificate of Achievement
- It is necessary for Trainee to complete the Norvell University Core Sunless spray tanning course (100 series: 101, 102 & 103).
- At the end of the Academy session, the Specialist or Ambassador will provide you with the following:
- A promotion code to complete the Master Sunless (200 series: 201 & 202) online training, if not previously completed.
- Information outlining how to complete a short online satisfaction survey concerning your Academy Session.
- You must complete and submit all online course tests, and the online satisfaction survey to receive your NU Master Sunless Certificate of Achievement after the Academy session.
If you have additional questions about the program before you register, please email firstname.lastname@example.org